Social Media Marketing
You’ve heard the words before “Social Media” but you weren’t quite sure what it means. Social media is the modern day “word of mouth” marketing that everybody is looking to achieve. It’s not the easiest thing to engage, but the benefits once it is started can be generous.
Here are some facts about Social Media
- 53% of Twitter users have recommended companies and products in their tweets
- 74% of B2B companies use Facebook in social media marketing
- 57% of companies have acquired customers through LinkedIn
- 75% of small businesses in the U.S. engage in social media marketing
- $3.1 billion will be spent on social media marketing in 2014
- B2B spending on social media marketing will rise 67% over the next 3 years
- 20% of all website visitors to company sites come from social media
- 2 out of 3 people who follow a brand on Twitter will purchase that brand
- 66% of marketers saw a rise in search engine rankings due to social media marketing
Twitter and Facebook are a company’s essential tools for engaging with potential or existing clients. While you should not broadcast ads on Twitter you should keep your audience updated on what you do, and about your brand development.
RAW Media Group can assist you with Twitter design and Facebook design, set up social media marketing campaigns, and post updates.
Social media is a part of life for your potential clients. Social media is mainly used for communication between individuals, but most social media providers are engaging businesses in the conversation. Social media leaders Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter can be used to engage user base in a conversation.